*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046265
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1046265 added March 11, 2023 at 10:59pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - Scream 6
It was March 11th, 2023, and you are once again waking up quite groggily. You have spent another week doing absolutely nothing but lay around the house, watching the little shits. You honest to God wished you had remembered to slip the rubber on years ago so you wouldn't have them! Anyways, you get awful bored and decided to check in on your asshole brother Ross! You look on his Twitter and see he is planning on seeing a new horror movie, "Scream 6!"


That bastard finally decided to head to the movies! You tell your girlfriend to put the kids to bed because you two have to catch that bastard again! You heard he was going to the new movie theater that plays movies in XD format, so you go there instead! However, just as you reach the ticket stand...


ARE YOU GODDAMN FUCKING KIDDING ME?!? THIS IS GETTING ABSOLUTELY ABSURD NOW, WHY DOES THIS SHIT KEEP HAPPENING TO YOU?!? You weren't in the mood to go to jail tonight, so you decided to leave the place defeated...AGAIN! However, as you were heading back to the SUV, you felt a familiar pain in your stomach. It was hunger, and you needed to eat FAST! You then decided to pull out your wallet and see that...YOU DON'T HAVE A DAMN DOLLAR TO YOUR NAME! If those utility companies would quit charging so much damn money, YOU WOULDN'T BE SO DAMN BROKE! In a blind panic, you ask your girlfriend if she has any money or to use her credit card, but she tells you that her card is maxed out at the moment and that she spent the last bit of her money buying baby formula and diapers. This made you so damn mad that you started to rage about the utility companies being greedy again! Of course, your girlfriend would remind you that you have spent quite a bit of money in the past week or two on pizza and McDonald's! You wanted to snap and go on another tirade against her, but you are just too weak from hunger to do so! Just then, you remember that this theater is next door to the International Movie Theater and this gives you an idea! You remember that this theater serves exquisite food for a movie theater! You tell your girlfriend to drive over to the theater, but to go around the back instead and try not to draw attention! After she pulls around back, you look at the oversized dumpsters and yell "SCORE!" before you jumped out of the SUV and started digging into the trash. Your girlfriend, understandably disgusted with this act, asks just what the Hell you are doing and you tell her that you are starving and you need to eat!
Due to the piggy not being able to afford food, he decides to eat from the trash instead!

As you swallow down fists full of rotting food, you would see a flash suddenly go off. It wasn't a thunder flash or anything, but the flash looked like it was from someone taking a picture. This would blind you temporarily and your girlfriend would miraculously be able to catch you as you fall out of the dumpster! You eventually regain your vision and resume eating some rotten garbage before you get your disgusting fill and head home with your girlfriend.

As you wash off some disgusting bile off of your body in the shower, your girlfriend would go into a panic and start to holler for you! She tells you that your brother just posted a picture on his Twitter! You only had enough time to slip on your enormous boxers before you rush out and see a picture...of yourself eating out of a trash, like a pig! Turns out, ROSS'S ROOMMATE SPOTTED YOU TWO AND TOOK A PICTURE JUST FOR LAUGHS! Your brother also puts this in:

"Here, you can see a pig in it's natural habitat! It would dive into a dumpster and dig in deep in order to get itself some food!"


This caused you to get so mad, you started to kick and throw things around the house while randomly cussing up a storm all throughout the night!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046265