*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046654
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1046654 added March 17, 2023 at 8:35pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Scream 6 part 2
It was St. Patrick's day, 2023, and you have just spent another week in complete misery. And it sure as Hell didn't help that your girlfriend is still addicted to Fortnite! However, Today has finally arrived and you decided to give 'Scream 6' another chance.


You decided to then take the kids to their grandparents' place and as soon as you dropped them off, the most wonderful smell has hit your nose...it was the smell of a freshly baked strawberry cake!


You and your girlfriend each grabbed a handful of cake and devoured a good chunk of it before dropping off the kids and leaving for the movies. Thankfully, you got lucky and managed to get tickets this time around! You two would then get the usual popcorn and snacks and sit down for the movie. Midway through the movie, you would just be watching the film when all of a sudden, the most horrible smell hit your nose! You think a sewer line inside of the movie theater has busted or something, but disregard it and continue to watch the film. Towards the end of the film, you would lean over and check on your girlfriend, only to see that her face is quite red. You ask what is wrong and she says, "Hun...I think I just crapped my pants!" At this point, you get irate and asked why she couldn't hold it in and she says, "Honey, you know that I have been having lots of bowel issues as of late!" You would wait until everyone has left the movie theater before you and your girlfriend get up and head out, trying to avoid getting attention in the process. You two would finally get to the house and your girlfriend would immediately run inside and heads straight to the bathroom! After about half an hour, you hear your girlfriend yelling. She asks when it was the last time you went to the grocery to buy toilet paper and you said you didn't know. She then yells louder about how there is no more toilet paper in the bathroom! You panic and start to frantically search through the trash piles within your home to look for a spare roll of toilet paper. Unfortunately, you couldn't find any and slowly walk to the bathroom. You would then turn on the shower and as soon as the water is warm, you begin to wash off your girlfriend's 'mud butt' as you cuss yourself out for failing to get toilet paper on time! After you finish cleaning off your girlfriend, you two would then leave the house to pick up the kids. On your way back, you ask your girlfriend to pull over to the nearest McDonald's to grab a bite to eat. But unfortunately, McDonald's look a bit busy...
Taken from a Website.

You couldn't goddamn believe it. The line at McDonald's is once again super long and you are quite hungry! You then tell your girlfriend to go to an Olive Garden, but your luck isn't any better there...
A long line at Olive Garden!

ARE
YOU
MOTHER
FUCKING
KIDDING
ME?!?
WHAT IS IT WITH THESE PLACES AND LONG LINES?!? EVERYWHERE YOU GODDAMN GO, THERE IS ALWAYS A HUGE LINE OF PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THE GODDAMN ESTABLISHMENT!!!


You would quickly demand that your girlfriend drive to another drive-thru, but she runs out of patience and tells you that they are just going home and you are just going to cook up something! You then let out a sigh of defeat before remembering that you just got another HelloFresh package today!


You open up the package and see what was in it and it was "Gouda Pork Burgers!"
From Hello Fresh!

You manage to cook up the burgers just fine, however, when you tried to cook the potato wedges, they somehow ended up catching on fire and you had to throw them out quickly!


Thankfully, the burgers themselves were enough and you and your girlfriend would eat them happily for the rest of the evening!
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046654