*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048967
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1048967 added May 7, 2023 at 5:40pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - Sisu
It was April 28th, 2023, and you and your sons have been in a motel room for a few months now. You WERE living in a nice home, until financial trouble forced your hand into selling your home. Of course, your asshole brother would blab about this to his "new friends" at the International Movie Theater...and that has caused some problems. For starters, you got angry emails and phone calls from people, claiming that you were a bit racist to some people when talking about selling your house, to a welfare check being done on your house, which resulted in authorities threatening to call CPS on you, to authorities coming back and CONDEMNING YOUR HOME! You ask what the Hell they are doing, and they tell you that your home is a pigsty and is not suitable for a family to live in. You threaten to bust back inside and live in there, but a threat of arrest sent you and your sons packing. So far, 1 son is seeing his biological father, another one is staying with his uncle inside of a trailer DEEP IN THE WOODS! and now, you, along with your remaining two sons, are forced to stay in a cramped motel room and have done so for months now...and it's all thanks to that asshole brother Ross for RUNNING HIS MOUTH!

Your oldest son manages to smuggle an air fryer into the hotel room so that your group could eat!
A sibling and her son eating on the ground after he smuggled in an air fryer.

Your son uses canola oil to help fry up the food with. Thankfully, you were able to eat this because of your medical conditions. You wouldn't be suffering from all of these damn illnesses, including mental ones, if your ASSHOLE BROTHER AND HIS FRIENDS WOULD QUIT GIVING YOU GRIEF!

Of course, you would decide to check up on the asshole's twitter and see he is poking fun of his sibling because he is currently traveling state to state, going to random conventions and getting completely hammered at night!
Two piggies going to a convention in stormy weather

"Nothing to see here, just two little piggies driving through a storm to hit up the next convention and get shit-faced, OINK OINK!"


This ticked you off and you decided to take things into your own hands! After a bit of research, you find out he is watching another dumb movie called, "Sisu"


You would tell the kids to go to bed before you would get into your car and start to drive out there. Just as you get to the theater, you see something you didn't want to think about...the International Movie Theater. You had no choice but to look at it as you drive by it. As you start to pull into a parking spot, memories of what happened at the International Movie theater started to flood your head, causing you to have another panic attack and black out.

Moments later, you would wake up to see yourself in a hospital room. You have apparently blacked out while having another one of your "episodes." Thankfully, other then being given a sedative or two, you didn't stay long at the hospital. As you drive back home, your blood starts to boil again about that asshole bastard...
© Copyright 2023 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048967