*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070528
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1070528 added May 4, 2024 at 9:56pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Tarot Card Movie
It was May 4th, 2024, and you have just been woken up by a phone call. It was your mother and she was royally upset again. Apparently, late last night, your sister and her son were going to a Checker's that night because they were hungry.


She and her son were currently staying in a motel room because the utilities got cut off at her trailer again because the utility companies were getting greedy again and charged her up the ass with the bills! When she drove to Checker's to get her food, she didn't get what she ordered...


Essentially, she ordered up burgers, fries, and chicken strips for her and her son, but all she got was a tiny cup of slushie...
So she went up to the building to find a worker, which later turns out, to be a cousin of A CERTAIN FUCKING SKANK THAT SEEMS TO LIKE HANGING OFF OF ROSS'S PANTS!!!
She complained that this wasn't what she ordered and was told she would have to wait for the food to be cooked before she could order again. In a daze while hangry, she would splash the worker with the slushie before stomping off back to her car...but not before Checker's would call the cops on her!


Furious with all of this, you would quickly demand that your family meet up at a local pizzeria!
Taken outside of an awesome new Pizzeria.

After Ross and the rest of the family arrives, you would be quick to start berating Ross again, on how he was being extravagant at spending tons of money at the IMAX theater again while people in his family are still homeless! Ross would just tell you that Lardo is the extravagant one, NOT HIM! HOW DARE HE TALK BACK TO YOU! Your mother, enraged, would start to smack Ross around again like a punching bag! Unfortunately, some nearby cops would see this and come over to talk to your mother!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


Furious with this, you would try to go after Ross, but would get more bad news! Last night, 2 of your daughters rented out a motel room with fake IDs in order to have a party after a high school game. Unfortunately, the motel was quick to call the cops on them!


Back at home, while on the phone with a lawyer while trying to find a way to get your daughters out, you would find out that your wife has also been arrested! Apparently, she found out that Ross was seeing another horror movie and was going to confront him about it because it was a movie involving witchcraft!


However, while she was driving around to chase him, she would be so tired from her long shift at work yesterday, she would fall asleep at a stop sign. When the cops arrived, instead of helping her, THEY FUCKING ARREST HER!!!


Once again, you snap and begin to drive your truck out to confront the bastard at the movies!
After you have arrived, you would manage to follow him until you were stopped at the front doors, being told by security you had to buy tickets for the movie! You would take out your credit card and try to use it...but it got declined...


Are you fucking kidding?!? HOW DID YOU CARD GET MAXED OUT SO QUICK?!? ALL YOU DID WAS BUY GASOLINE FOR YOUR TRUCK AS WELL AS FOR YOUR WIFE'S SUV, AND A DAUGHTER'S BRONCO! Furious with this, you snap again and begin to pound on the bullet-proof glass like an overgrown toddler! You would continue with your rampage until cops arrive! You would then go "Oh Shit," before you would take off running! Unfortunately, you wouldn't get far before a K9 unit catches up with you!


After you get driven to the jailhouse, you would see your daughter again. You then get spooked as you see your daughter have a panic attack while the officers try to process her!


As you and your family get thrown behind bars again, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070528