*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071390
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1071390 added May 19, 2024 at 8:33pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - I saw the TV Glow
It was Friday, May 10th, 2024, and you have just gotten some shocking news! Apparently, that bastard brother of yours is seeing another movie involving "Planet of the Apes," and your family has been without power for days now! You decided to make a plan for tomorrow that you will confront the bastard at the theaters again! However, a different fate would await you tomorrow...

On Saturday, May 11th, 2024, you would wake up quite stiff in your bed, unable to move, and your throat having a Hell of a blockage in it! You could barely breathe and talk, it was so painful! Your wife would freak out and rushes you to the hospital!


While at the hospital, a doctor would come in and had to drain a cyst that was in the back of your throat with a syringe!
On Sunday Afternoon, you would have a conversation with the doctor at the hospital, and oh boy, he is a fucking asshole!
He first berates you about the cyst in the back of your throat, saying that it was a result of bad oral hygiene! Does this prick not realize how expensive toothpaste is?!? He then rambles on about how your tonsils are so infected that you may need to get them removed during a surgery about 10 days from now! And finally, but not least, he tells you that you might have sleep apnea...because you are overweight...and you would need a new CPAP mask...
HOW FUCKING DARE THIS PRICK TELL YOU THAT YOU NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT AND GET A NEW CPAP MASK!!!
You had a CPAP mask before, but you threw it out because it was getting too cumbersome to sleep with at night!
If you weren't so sedated by all the medicine the hospital has injected into you, you would of knocked this asshole flat on his ass!
Afterwards, you would be released from the hospital with antibiotics in hand!

On Monday, May 13th, 2024, you and your wife decided to celebrate Mother's Day that Monday because you spent last Sunday in a hospital!
However, when you and your family got to the store, things didn't exactly go very well for your family...
While at the store buying things to cook for Mother's Day celebration, some random people would bump into you and lightly shove against you! At first, you thought these were accidentals, but when they started to shove at you harder, you quickly realized that these were no accident! At one point, some random dude got pissed off and yelled, "GET OUT OF THE WAY, FAT ASS!!!"
This was when you started to reach your breaking point!


Your whole family would run out of the store, jump into your SUV and would rush out of the parking lot! As your wife drives away from the hateful fucks at the grocery store, you would start to break out into tears!


For the rest of the week, you would spend the days moping around at home, occasionally lifting up a Playstation controller and playing some Fortnite...
However, on Friday, May 17th, 2024, you would find out that Ross is watching another horror movie, "I Saw the TV Glow!"


Are you fucking kidding? Not only did you have a horrible week, dealing with fat-phobic people and an asshole doctor, SOME PEOPLE IN YOUR FAMILY STILL DIDN'T HAVE POWER THANKS TO NUMEROUS TORNADOES!!!

Enraged, you would pick up your phone and would attempt to order pizza to stuff your face with! However, before you started dialing the number for a random pizza joint, you quickly remembered the last time someone bought pizza to your house! The person delivering pizza to your house was some teenage boy who acted like a straight up punk, and gave you some serious lip because you didn't leave a tip for all the pizzas you ordered! Not wanting to deal with a teenage punk again, you would call up your sister and ask her for a favor...
"Hey sis, could you do me a loving favor? Go by Domino's and pick me up a few boxes of Pepperoni pizza and..."
"Well, I would love to brother, but I had a rough week at work, and I think I am coming down with a bug again and..."
"LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKING BITCH, IF YOU AREN'T AT MY HOUSE WITHIN AN HOUR WITH PIPING HOT PIZZA, I'M GOING TO TAKE A SHIT IN THAT NICE LOOKING NISSAN OF YOURS!!!"

After that, you would spend the next hour or two, pacing around the house, waiting for the damn pizza! As you pace around the house Hangry, your wife would ask, "Why didn't you order through an app? You would of been able to track down the progress of your pizza!" You would be quick to remind her of that punk brat that gave you lip over you not tipping and she would quickly clam up about it! After a two hour long wait, your sister finally arrives with the pizza!
As you pick up the boxes of pizza, you notice that one of them feels a bit...lighter...at that point, you gave your sister an evil look and asked if she ate any of the pizza! She says no, but you have a feeling she is bullshitting you! You would quickly open up the box and...just as you suspected...half the pizza was gone!
You snap and started interrogating your sister, asking her where the Hell did half of the pizza go, and after half an hour of yelling at her...she finally confessed...that she and her sons...ate half of your pizza...
THAT NO GOOD FUCKING BITCH!!!


After scaring off your sister and her sons with your temperament, you would quickly devour two boxes of pizza to help relieve you of your anger and calm your nerves over Ross watching a movie with queers in it!
As you continue to feast on another box or two of pizza, you would find out that your sister went to a bar to get drunk again!


You could of sworn that she was trying to stay sober, but you think that she might of started to get depressed again over Ross hanging out with those rag-heads again...

On Saturday, May 18th, 2024, you would be woken up by some horrible news!
Your mother, not wanting Ross to associate with queers now, would angrily drive over to the town Ross is in and try to confront him, but would get pulled over due to her aggressive driving!


When one of your nieces finds out about it, she would rush on over and try to save her grandma! However, because she was doing about 100-113 MPH, she would be pulled over by a cop and quickly handcuffed!


Enraged with all of this, you would build up a bit of courage before going up to your wife and asking if she can drive you up to the movie theater to confront Ross yourself...
Miss Piggy playing some Fortnite!

"Hey honey, you mind driving me up to that Regal movie theater real quick? My brother is seeing some dumb movie with queers in it and I need to go stomp a mud-hole in that prick and..."
"Sorry, I'm not in the mood to drive around today, find another time to confront your brother..."
"Dammit, listen, he is being a major prick right now! Our family has been without power for over a week now, and if that prick keeps up with his shit, I'll..."
"AND I FUCKING TOLD YOU, I'M NOT IN THE FUCKING MOOD! NOW GO HEAT UP A PIZZA AND WATCH A MOVIE OR SOMETHING, SHIT!!!"

Pissed off with how your wife is treating you, you would raid the fridge and down some beer before storming outside and running down the street with your shirt off! Unfortunately, the neighbors would see this and call the police on you as you chug down another beer...


As you are taken back to the jailhouse, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071390