*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071959
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1071959 added May 31, 2024 at 11:24pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - In A Violent Nature
It was Monday, May 27th, 2024, and you are hopping mad right now! Last weekend, while you and your wife were out riding in your Kayaks, an officer from Wildlife Management stopped by and gave you a CITATION, for riding around in a boat WITHOUT A LIFE JACKET!
A Sibling with a citation for riding in a boat without a life jacket.

Throughout the week, you would be going to court and trying to fight this citation! However, it would all be for naught as you would end up having to pay for the damn thing!

On Thursday, May 30th, 2024, you would get news that Ross is seeing yet, another horror movie!


Are you fucking kidding? You spent the entire week trying to get rid of a damn citation and this prick is going back to the movies!!! You make plans for tomorrow to confront this bastard at the new movie theater!

However, the next morning, on Friday May 31st, 2024, you would get some alarming news! While your wife was out shopping at a Wal-Mart, she would pick up some clothes and stashed them into her purse, trying to get out with some free clothes! She would do this because the utility companies are once again, being greedy! However, before she could get very far, cops would surround her before she could leave the building!


Are you fucking kidding? IF THOSE GREEDY ASS UTILITY COMPANIES DIDN'T CHARGE SO MUCH MONEY ON THE DAMN BILLS, YOUR WIFE WOULDN'T HAVE TO RESORT TO STEALING IN ORDER TO GET NEW CLOTHES!!!

You would take some swigs of Moonshine before getting into a car and driving over to where your wife is! Unfortunately, you would get quickly pulled over because the tag lights on your vehicle would be out due to not being able to come up with sufficient funds needed for the repairs!


As you get hauled off to jail again with taser probes on your body, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071959