*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072367
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1072367 added June 8, 2024 at 10:13pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - The Garfield Movie
It was Monday, June 8th, 2024, and you have just gotten out of jail that morning! You couldn't believe the treatment that these pigs have given you over the weekend! Well whatever, it's all over and done with now, so you decided to turn on some Fortnite and started playing...
However, about 2 or 3 hours into playing the game, your wife would call for you from upstairs, demanding that you please come upstairs and help her change your son's diaper. Not in the mood to help out with taking care of the kids since you spent the last weekend in jail, you continue to play your game! Half an hour passes and your wife calls for you again and you again tell her maybe in a bit! Another half an hour passes and your wife starts to lose her patience...
"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR FAT FUCKING ASS UP HERE AND HELP ME CHANGE YOUR SON'S DIAPER, I WILL SHOVE THAT CONTROLLER SO FAR UP YOUR ASS, THE ONLY WAY TO PLAY FORTNITE AGAIN WOULD BE FOR YOU TO TAKE A BIG FAT SHIT ON THE TOILET!!!"

You again tell her in a minute...unfortunately, she would finally snap at you...


You couldn't fucking believe this! SHE IS KICKING YOUR ASS OUT OF THE HOUSE OVER THOSE STUPID DAMN TACOS! As she chucks out your luggage, you would continue to plea with her, begging her to let you back into the house! She then tells you to leave or she will call the cops before slamming the door onto your face! Enraged, you would stomp towards your car and drive to the nearest motel...
After you check into a hotel, you would immediately crash into your bed, exhausted from the drive, having to haul your own luggage into the hotel, and the stress of having to deal with an angry wife and her two horrible kids!
Taken from a relative's phone

As you lay in bed, you begin to think about that prick Ross which causes your blood to start boiling! You have half a mind to drive to his house and kick his ass, but you didn't want to go back to jail so soon! To try to get these awful things off of your mind, you would go into the lobby of the hotel and spend what little money you have left to get yourself a few candy bars!
Taken from a relative's phone

As you eat a candy bar, you would check in on the prick and see what he was doing...and find out that he was eating BBQ BRISKET!!!


You couldn't fucking believe this! WHILE HE IS AT HOME EATING SOME DAMN GOOD BBQ, YOU ARE STUCK IN SOME CRAPPY MOTEL ROOM, EATING NOTHING BUT CANDY BARS!!!

The next day, on Tuesday, June 4th, 2024, and you are checking out of the hotel in the hopes that your wife would let you back in the house, because not only was it difficult to sleep in a hotel bed, but having to live on candy bars is crap and you miss cooking in your own kitchen! As you slowly walk across the front porch of your house, your wife would open the door wide open and asks what the Hell do you want? You would get on your knees and apologize about showing your ass on Taco night! She would, by some miracle, accept your apology and hugs you tight before helping you bring in your luggage!

On Thursday, June 6th, 2024, you would wake up that morning, thinking about Ross eating that BBQ again, you decided that you were going to get some BBQ yourself! Of course, the BBQ he was eating at the time was cooked up by his psychopath friend, but you didn't want to cook your own BBQ, so you talked your wife into taking you to a BBQ buffet!
Retro image of a famous BBQ Restaurant.

After you two pay to go in, you would grab two plates of food for yourself and would sit down to eat with your wife. Your wife would ask why you got so much food and you tell her that you are both still stressed out from her kicking you out of the house, AND because Ross made you hungry over BBQ! As you keep swallowing down mouthfuls of smoked meat, you would start to belch a little before you started to feel queasy...your wife would notice you not looking too good...
"Honey, are you OK? You're not looking too good..."
"I'm fine dammit, SOME OF THE MEAT JUST TASTES GREASY!"
You would tell her as an excuse. About 10 minutes later, you would feel yourself start to get sick and immediately make a dash for the bathroom! After you run into a stall and started puking, you realized something...this is quite possibly, the first time in your whole damn pitiful life, that you literally made yourself sick eating too much food!


As you puke out the last bit of pulled pork, you would start to hear someone laughing...strange, nobody is in there with you...that is until you looked into the mirror and saw who it was...it was that bastard Ross, and he was laughing his head off at you for making yourself sick with food! Furious, you would swing a ham fist into the mirror, smashing it, along with the illusion of your bastard brother! Both in shock and from embarrassment, you would quickly run out of the bathroom, grab your wife, and quickly leave the restaurant as you clean the vomit off of yourself!

Things would be peaceful again after that, until Saturday, June 8th, 2024, you would hear some horrible news again! Apparently, after hearing news about Ross going back to the International Movie Theater last night, your mother, being quite upset, would drive to a local bar and grill and would drink herself silly! After getting drunk off of some high-end wine, your mother would start to pick a fight with random strangers, for no logical reason whatsoever! Disturbed by her behavior, a bartender would be quick to pick up the phone and call the police...


Are you fucking kidding? YOUR MOTHER IS GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME AND THESE BASTARDS ARE THROWING HER IN JAIL JUST FOR HAVING A LITTLE ATTITUDE?!? OH THAT FUCKING TEARS IT!!!
As you start to get your camera and equipment ready, your wife would interrupt you...
"Hey honey, me and the kids want to see the new Garfield movie!"


Are you fucking kidding? THIS NEW MOVIE SUCKS ASS! IT'S A MODERN TAKE ON THE CLASSIC GARFIELD FRANCHISE, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COMICS OR THE CLASSIC MOVIES! YOU DID NOT WANT TO SEE THIS ABOMINATION, NOR WANT TO GO OUT WITH THE KIDS RIGHT NOW!
"I
AM NOT
TAKING
THE LITTLE
SHITS
TO SEE
FUCKING
GARFIELD!!!"


"Well too fucking bad! Get dressed and take me and the kids to the movies!"
Not wanting to get kicked out of your own house again, you would let out a deep sigh and agree to take her out...
After you and your family get your seats, the movie starts as you dig into the popcorn! At some point during the movie, you would get up and shake your fists at the screen! At that point, some punk teen in a white t-shirt would start to talk some shit to you! Furious, you would attempt to go over and kick his ass!


As you get taken to the hospital with a black-eye, you would cuss under your breath as you think about that prick Ross again...
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072367