*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
19
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072658-Setting-Up-is-Still-Hard-to-Do
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1072658 added June 14, 2024 at 11:22pm
Restrictions: None
Setting Up is Still Hard to Do
Setting Up is
Still Hard to Do


Unfortunately, I only had a couple of hours today to work on my single sentences for my Act Breakdowns for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Setting up my Documents took me a long time to do. But it’s not as bad as it reads, though. Part of that time was to set up my single-paragraph Story and Scene Outlines too.

Setting up my single-paragraph Story and Scene Outlines wasn’t that hard to do. All I needed to do was Copy and Paste my single sentences from my Story and Scene Outlines into my single-paragraph Story and Scene Outlines. It wasn’t all that hard to do. But it did take a lot of time to do it. Of course, that included the scene numbers.

The scene numbers are still in my Story Outlines for my single paragraphs. But they will be removed after I start writing these paragraphs. I could have deleted them from my single-paragraph Story Outlines. That would have taken me longer to finish this setup, and I didn’t want to do that.

It only took me about a half hour to set up my single-paragraph Story and Scene Outlines, if it took me that long. What slowed me down was finishing up my single sentences. I didn’t think it would take me so long to finish my single sentences, but it did. As a result, it took me longer to set up my Documents than I thought it would take.

Both my single sentences and paragraphs were the only reason I didn’t get too many sentences written today on my Act Breakdowns. Another reason is what it usually is. My brother and I didn’t have a lot to do today. But what we did need to do took us several hours to do it.

As a result, I only got seventy-two single sentences written for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Seventy-two single sentences in a couple of hours are good. But it should have been a lot more than that. That’s the equivalent of two Parts. That is right, I got my Movie Introduction for this television series written today.

Unfortunately, seventy-two single sentences were all that I got written today. Hopefully, I will do better tomorrow. After all, I have already started writing my single sentences. It shouldn’t take me too long to finish writing my single sentences. I’m just not sure how long it will take.

It's the single paragraphs that will take a long time to write. unfortunately, I may not have the time tomorrow to work on this project. My brother and I have something we need to do tomorrow, and it may take us most of it before we can finish it. It’s only one thing we need to do tomorrow. But it may take us all day before it’s done.









© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072658-Setting-Up-is-Still-Hard-to-Do