*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076883-Prepare-for-the-rare-Super-moon--Sept-17-tomorrow
Rated: E · Book · Cultural · #2318672
Through the eyes of a writer and traveler 😁! Life and some spiritual musings.
#1076883 added September 16, 2024 at 2:46pm
Restrictions: None
Prepare for the rare Super moon 🌕 Sept 17 tomorrow!
Hi, y'all 👋đŸĒ I wanted to share some insights on tomorrow's partial Eclipse and Super Moon 🌝.
It is a time for people to align with the rare spiritual energy building to be shared with humanity and to improve ourselves.

A time to think of our goals and how to bring harmony to others. What do we want for our lives? With so much chaos and division in the world 🙏🌍, would we prefer more diversity and understanding in the world?

Are there things I would like to improve in myself?

This is a good time for soul-searching and thinking about what the future could be if others and ourselves consider what is most important.
Some are concerned with the lastest car or new iPad.
Others are concerned about nature 🍄‍đŸŸĢ and the quality of life on this planet.
Wanting to do the right things and treat others kindly.
Some are wrapped up in the " Ego show" and showing off.

We only have one planet that must be shared. There are many ways to look at how that should be done.

We may not control much of it but we can control how we live every day.
How we relate to each other.
How we treat each other 😉.

We have an invitation from the universe to meditate,pray and use this rare energy to take stock of ourselves and see beyond the Vail . To imagine what could be and do our best to create that reality.


I'm working on another post to share about the Greater Good site ( and get the necessary tags in place LoL!)

It will become an article too so people can be a part of this as well!

There's been a lag on my part of writing. This has been a time of indecision for me and for others. In part because of the Super moon and it's growing effects.

It affects everyone ( whether they know it or not!) People who are interested and keep up on Astrology can see the daily patterns and progressive actions, the planets have on our daily lives.

We have had other super Moons and Eclipse and I think it was 1811 that it was first noticed in America. The following year was the War of 1812.


The one tomorrow won't happen in our lifetime so don't miss it!

Some will find confusion, others will feel intuition. Some won't bother, and others will feel in tune.

I hope you will be part of this wonderful thing that is happening tomorrow and use it for good 😊.

Blessings 🙏đŸ˜ģ
Until next time ( I will post the link in here later and write another post with it also 😁)
Please share the good news!

© Copyright 2024 D Spirit writer đŸŽļđŸ˜ē (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
D Spirit writer đŸŽļđŸ˜ē has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076883-Prepare-for-the-rare-Super-moon--Sept-17-tomorrow