*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076899-Super-moonan-anchor--for-hope-and-healing
Rated: E · Book · Cultural · #2318672
Through the eyes of a writer and traveler 😁! Life and some spiritual musings.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1076899 added September 17, 2024 at 9:05am
Restrictions: None
Super moon,an anchor βš“ for hope and healing
Hi, y'all 🀠!

It's early but I felt pulled into writing this. Yesterday people were giving encouraging feedback and energy to my post about the supermoon πŸŒ• and my take on it.

That being said, after I shared it, I started reading a post about 911 and it was heavy. It asked if people were still affected by that day.

It shared others articles about their experience about it. One was comparing the time's of When John Kennedy was shot and also when we dealt with Covid 19 back in 2020.

This morning I woke up thinking about the collective consciousness and how we are all interrelated and interconnected.

Today and tonight we can come together, wherever we are and channel the Moon and the eclipse energy in a positive way.

We have 2 bottles of spring water on the window sill to " catch" the energy.

We will write down our intentions and what we would like to see for ourselves and others.

Whatever works for you πŸ™πŸŒΉ don't miss it.

We are connected and can make positive changes.
In our lives and for the good of the whole.

There's time to change and grow πŸͺ΄πŸŒΉπŸ™‚.

I'll be back later.
With more links

Blessings πŸ’ž

© Copyright 2024 D Spirit writer 🎢😺 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
D Spirit writer 🎢😺 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076899-Super-moonan-anchor--for-hope-and-healing