*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/250841-my-next-appearance--blind-date--sort-of
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#250841 added July 24, 2003 at 2:37am
Restrictions: None
my next appearance--blind date--sort of
i bet the people who actually read this think im am just plain nuts--if theres any left since i dont write much anymore. anyway so heres the story of my "date" tomorrow night....this past weekend some friends of shawna's (a girl i work with) came in and apparently one of them asked shawna about me. he told her hed be back when i got off at 11 to talk to me. anyway he came back and i was in a hurry to get out of there and get over to goob's to drink--i didnt want them to leave me cause i dont know where the hell he lives. anyway so unintentionally i blew him off. ok #1 im HORRIBLE at talking to guys i dont know. #2 i was still kinda stressed and in a hurry so i wasnt much company. anyway so the next day V (another girl i work with--veatrice) told me i was nuts for blowing him off, cause he was sooooo cute...anyway...he was cute but looks 16 even though hes like 21 or 22. so tonight he comes back in and V was like "THATS HIM!!" while hes in the store. i sold him some cigarettes, and V was talking to him and griping at me for blowing him off and he was makeing some silly comment about how i just didnt want to talk to him--i explained what had happened. so anyway V is over there with us and was like "Joy whats the next day you have off?' i said tomorrow, and she pulled him over and was getting his number and asked him if 7 was ok. so i guess i have a date at 7 tomorrow with this guy well see how it goes. hes cute and theyre all raving about him but he just doesnt seem my type. ill let yall know how it goes. Only i could have a life like this i swear--oh well its fun sometimes.

slept at Jeremiahs again last night--i thought about it ive slept there three nights in a row--good greif when i was "dating" perk i didnt even sleep with him that much--even though our sleeping together was a lil more involved. kinda got a teeny bit sexual last night--not really though. we were sort of comparing underwear--he kept trying to get me to show him mine. he had some sort of bikini underwear on and so did i, but anyway not that sexual but it was more than usual anyway. it was fun though. Hes trading his motorcycle (and its 1000 peices its in) for some stereo equiptment on Sat just cause hes tired of working on it and looking at it. so we were going ot go to sleep last night early but didnt get to cause the guy was coming over at 3 to look at it. we ended up talking till like 5 so anyway thats 3 nights of that. i figured tongiht if he wanted he could call me--otherwise ive been seeing way too much of him to not be my boyfriend. figure hell get tired too fast if we sleep together all the time (or something will try to happen) so here i am actually writing in my journal for the second day in a row.

anyway i just got an email so i guess im done anyway--ill read it and go to bed

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/250841-my-next-appearance--blind-date--sort-of