*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/260567-didnt-get-to-go-swimming-dammit
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#260567 added October 8, 2003 at 8:14pm
Restrictions: None
didnt get to go swimming dammit
right now im still kinda pissed off cause i left my room at 430 to go work out/swim today. on my way out i ran in to jamie and some others and ended up telling them what i was doing. so they wanted to go but needed to go to wal mart first so they asked me to go with them, then we would all head over to the HPES, well needless to say walmart took forever and then somehow they ended up taking forever to change clothes so i finally just quit waiting on them and went to eat. it was after 6 and around 630 they start running out of everything (even though the place closes at like 9) never could get ahold of them but i tried. so...the moral of the story is that i didnt get to work out or go swimming and im kinda pissed. this is the second day in a row that ive convinced myself to go work out and i didnt get to.

well, ive dotn have any homework due tomorrow but i do on fri so i need to get started on it. so.....i guess i better go do that.
laters

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/260567-didnt-get-to-go-swimming-dammit