*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273052-Party--Excitementand-freezing-ones-ass-off
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #702718
I decided to try my hand at this journallog thing
#273052 added January 15, 2004 at 11:57pm
Restrictions: None
Party! Excitement...and freezing one's ass off!
So Alisha invited us over to her place for dinner, there was like eight of us I think. So let's see, perks of the dinner: good food, good friends, Scene It (damn fun game), and the basement was nice and warm. Down sides: it took us like a half hour to find her house based on the poor directions kev wrote down, the upstairs was not as warm as downstairs and I wound up on the floor (not comfy), one of the dinner guest was sick so I'm just waiting for me to get sick now, we scored a ride home--and all we had to do was manage to get in the car (they washed it in the freezing weather...not recommended if you want UNfrozen locks) oh and too boot, the car and no heat and as we were driving the girl was scraping off ice from the windshield (from the INside)...but there were really good quesadillas!!!
Okay, that craziness aside now. Good news, me and kev's projects are making headway. I finished what I like to call a 'pre'-script for episode one of my show (Journeys) and kev's already started scripting it. Let me elaborate. I really hate writing an actual script, the tidious format annoys the ever living [censored] out of me! I'm very much used to NORMAL writing, kev however is very oriented at writing scripts and so he's turning my halfass version into an 'actual' script. Go kev! We still need to get back to our little baby (The 7 Hungry Sinners).
Phew--that was quite the blurb...wait, there's MORE!
Well, here's an interesting thing I like to call 'damn it all'. I got my grades for last semester (woohoo, no Fs, lol--laugh damn it). One tiny lil' problem, Jules kinda put the WRONG grade for my Stats class. Now let me give some background info, I had him for BOTH Stats and Calc III, I got a B in Calc and should have an A (A- in alternate realities maybe), only there's a B, a f'n B!!!!, for that class. So I get to go and try and solve the mystery of the B during week one of the new semester (week one aka HELL on earth). Speaking of...the new semester starts NEXT tuesday! Eek! Oh and because my life 'doesn't' suck, tuesday just so happens to be my LONG day (8:40 - 3:00 NO BREAKS) So I get to drag my ass out of bed extra early (like 6:30 latest) so I can shuffle on along to the busstop at the plaza @ 7:20ish to catch the 8:05 (always VERY crowded--fight for you right--to sit down), then hurry on along to Chem lab (joy joy joy kill me), then right after (hope to Bob we get out somewhat early so I can try and scarf down a bagel or something) go to Linear Algebra (and no, I do NOT have a clue what it's about--the mystery is half the fun--the fleeing in terror is the other half), then it's on to Differential Equations (again half mystery/half terror) but hey I"ve got Jen again for that class, yay! Jen!...then we wait an hour (mind you by now the cafeteria and cafe are both CLOSED) for the 4:10 bus...and trek on home...and die. Well, I feel better now, until the night before I have to go back when I'll enter the peak of panic mode, the fun don't stop.

Seeya!


Darká Degerön - the poet Darká

© Copyright 2004 DMB Secundus (UN: kornkidxxix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DMB Secundus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/273052-Party--Excitementand-freezing-ones-ass-off