*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277636-just-abouit-the-craziest-thing-ive-ever-done
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#277636 added February 14, 2004 at 11:39pm
Restrictions: None
just abouit the craziest thing ive ever done
well, as usual--where to begin. I thought it was going to be another boring weekend sittin at school goofing off in beccas room. well, didnt happen that way. about 5 on fri nanah called me to ask if i had any skimpy clothes she could borrow cause she was going to Platinum to work. so i asked if i could go just for the hell of it. thats the normal part of the story LOL. So anyway ended up going to memphis--her friend took us. Her friend also happens to be a lesbian--never been to a strip club with a lesbian LOL. Anyway so i started getting bored--the women were not all that impressive, and there was a nice looking guy at the stage--so we moved up there and of course i got a seat by him and started talking to him about various performers and stuff. we got along really well--turns out he was somehow with the highway dept or somthing--they make roads dont know if its a private co or whatever. he was there with a group of supervisors or whatever. anyway so about midnight nanah was ready to go. by this time he was trying to convince us to go to tunica with them. hell i was in a crazy mood, but nanah and leslie wanted to go back to jonesboro so i ended up staying there at the club with him and his buddies. by the way leslie went on stage and got pretty much disrobed by one of the dancers--that was interesting. and somehow we ended up kissing before she left.

anyway nanah got mad and decided that i was out of my mind (which i think i was cause i was pretty much sober) and she tried to make me go--course that pissed me off and so i didnt. so anyway here i am at a strip club with about 8 guys that ive known for about 2 hrs--yeah sounds like a great idea right?? hey it did at the time. anyway so we stayed there for a lil while longer then went to their hotel... we decided against tunica and went downt to beale st instead. had fun down there. so anyway brian and i (the guy that i met) went back to his room and had sex for a while (ok it wasnt like i had to--he wastn pusing me to or anything i just wanted to) was fairly good at it too. went to bed about 4 and had ot get up at 8. course they were going back to LR but he had promised hed get me home somehow. so here you have sober hungover morning after in the midst of a van full of guys extended for 3 hours. anyway the end of the story was from his house he took me home to batesville cause it was closer--so here i am. fun fun fun. bout the craziest situation ive ever put myself in--but overall it was fun.

© Copyright 2004 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/277636-just-abouit-the-craziest-thing-ive-ever-done