*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/278664-I-Interview-Mewma-and-Pawpa
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #800641
My book. Does it have any possiblities, or not?
#278664 added April 3, 2004 at 1:21am
Restrictions: None
I Interview Mewma and Pawpa
Mews, Dear Human,
We are studying genealogy in school this semester. It is very interesting to find out about our history, and about our ancestors. For my project I interviewed my Mewma and Pawpa.

My Interview of Pawpa
Me: What is your real name?
Pawpa: My name is Kamuela Felinadaes.
Me: What are your parents’ names?
Pawpa: My Pawp’s name is Herbert, and my Mewm’s name is Malama.
Me: Where were you born?
Pawpa: I was born in Ailurophilia, but I came to Fawnmoor when I was just a little kitt, about your age. We lived here on this farm.
Me: Do you have any brothers and sisters?
Pawpa: Yes, I have 5 brothers. My two oldest brothers, Leonardo and Marcial have crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Their families still live in Ailurophilia, and the small towns near there. David and Osias also live there.
Me: Mew. So I have lots of cousins there.
Pawpa: Yes, you come from a very large family.
Me: How did you decide to become a farmer?
Pawpa: Well, I grew up here, and I always loved working on the farm. My brothers didn’t have much interest in it. They much preferred living in the big city. So when my own Pawp and Mewm retired and moved into town, they left the farm to me.
Me: How did you meet Mewma?
Pawpa: I met her at the Hugs and Purrs Festival one year. She had entered her Catnip Crème Pies, and my mewm was one of the judges. Of course, your mewma won first place. It was love at first sight, but she always says I only married her for her pies. Mewlol.


My Interview of Mewma

Me: What is your real name?
Mewma: My name is Samantha Louise Millikitt Felinidaes
Me: What are your parents' names?
Mewma: My pawpa’s name is Tata, and my mewma’s name is the same as yours, Mimeenah.
Me: But I thought Grandmew’s name was Eena.
Mewma: That is short for Mimeenah. She always wanted to be different, so instead of going by Mim, she went by Eena.
Me: Mewma, are we royal cats then?
Mewma: We are very distant relatives of the first Makreel. But don’t you let that go to your head. Faerie princesses are only in books these days.
Me: Oh. But didn’t you used to live in the palace? What did you do there?
Mewma: Yes, I lived in the palace when I was a tiny kitt. But then I grew up and wedwinked your Pawpa, and here I am and very happy to be. Now enough of this interviewing, I have work to do.
Me: Mewma, can we go and visit the Princess someday?
Mewma: We shall see. Now you help me with getting dinner ready.

Me: Okay, Mewma.

Mews, Human, I learned a lot by interviewing my parents. I learned that my family is related to the ancient royal house of Makreel. I also learned that we can’t all be princesses. It would be lovely to live in a palace, and be wedwinked to a handsome prince. But I think it would also be a lot of work.
Purrs, Mim


© Copyright 2004 Cynaemon (UN: noelanicat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cynaemon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/278664-I-Interview-Mewma-and-Pawpa