*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/278837-Thats-Life
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#278837 added February 23, 2004 at 12:49am
Restrictions: None
That's Life
Yesterday was good stuff. Didn't have time to hang out with Kim in the morning before work, but we did afterwards. From 7 o'clock on we just were at my house doing certain things and that kind of business. As the others would say, I was "fixing my car" again, hehe. What can I say? I love spending time with her, um, I mean, my car. Hehe. At 10:30 we got to Bickfords and had a good old time. Got her home late, but that's ok. Her parents didn't mind too much. We talked and talked and talked until I was about to fall asleep and then I did.

Today was good too. We hung out at her house because her Mum didn't want her over mine without my parents there. Tough when your dad's in Florida and your Mum has moved out, hehe. Anyways, after a little bit, she asked her Dad if we could go visit my Mum. He siad sure and we got a little sidetracked by going to my house. We spent the rest of the time until work there watching Family Guy. At work was good too. She was training with Jake and everyone was still noticing my "injury." Hehe, oh well. At one point, my Mum came in and said that Chris was going to be staying with her for a few days and Meghan was staying with her Dad. I have the entire house to myself, Par-Tay! It's kinda weird though. Me and Kim spent our break together in the conference room overlooking the others incase things got busy.

Talking on the phone tonight was good. We're planning on going to the Cape together. It should be a good time. I would love to take her to Eastham for the weekend. Take her to the drive-in. Walk along the beach. Look at the stars. Watch the sunrise. I love that stuff. I love being with her while doing it too. I can't wait until the drive-in opens. That weekend we're going to go.

Happy Week Anniversary Girlie Girlie

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/278837-Thats-Life