*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/363141-All-the-Details
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #911202
My first ever Writing.com journal.
#363141 added July 31, 2005 at 11:18pm
Restrictions: None
All the Details
soon, jodi, i promise. tomorrow, maybe.

in the meantime, i've got this new journal that i picked up in philly circa independence day...gold-embossed with a quote by renoir etched on the front and back covers, something about the art of the written word. totally empty. not a single handwritten word on a single manila page. beautiful, though, with the potential to be pretty exquisite once i fill it up with something meaningful.

and i will. "straight no chaser" gets so much love; the renoir journal has thus far gotten none. marcus was here for twenty-four intense hours. my soul is full to bursting. and just this once, i'm going to sort it out--really sort it out--on paper before i dither it out here.

a laundry list of all the details. i wish there was a way to let you see for yourselves instead, to open the floodgate to whatever flow is going to keep me from sleeping tonight. i need to learn how to write. how to really write.

© Copyright 2005 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/363141-All-the-Details