*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/399500-Creating-those-good-habits
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #1057247
Don't want to give up, even if I get too busy.
#399500 added January 15, 2006 at 3:26am
Restrictions: None
Creating those good habits
I got up from bed tonight thinking I should do something on my site. Some kind of writing. I need to say something. I was thinking I don't really have anything to say tonight but you know, I have to develope that habit of sitting down and writing even when I don't feel like it. It's what I tell my kids all the time. Sometimes you just do what you think you don't want to do and when you are finished, you have something done and you can feel like you have accomplished an important task. That's a good feeling. So, here I am, a little sleepy and I am attempting to write.
I have to ask myself, what if no one reads this, does it still matter? Yes. The answer is yes. I get a lot out of the doing. It increases my skills and lights a fire in my creativity. I know something good is happening here. I feel it. I feel the change even in the short period of time I have been doing this.
It's sort of fun saying stuff and sending it out there in some unknown place. Hopefully someone reads it and finds this amusing, or even it helps them in their attempts to become whatever is their own dream for their lives. Who knows. Anyway, I'm really tired. I'm making too many mistakes and I have to get up tomorrow and tend to the meet and greet at church. til next time.

© Copyright 2006 Tamra B (UN: tammywrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tamra B has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/399500-Creating-those-good-habits