*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/460430-A-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Relationship · #1166261
a little piece of my life and how it has become the best part of my life.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#460430 added October 10, 2006 at 6:23pm
Restrictions: None
A beginning
It was a day like any other a day actually the last day i promise after tomorow i will get out of this site and meet a man wherever i might meet him.I refuse to live my life looking at guys that have no concept of what love could be thru a computer,but then,i saw him. A beautiful man and looking at his face i knew i wanted to say hello that open face those sweet and romantic eyes it was looking into a soul and seeing everything written on it in deep bold letters clear as daylight.Looking at his profile i was impressed by his words,what he wanted and where he wanted to be in life and i had to say hello and so here we go. I will leave him a messege just saying hello and i hope he responds and if he does well i guess we will see what happens maybe he will answer me by tomorow cause after tomorow i decided i was out of there.
© Copyright 2006 bloowriter (UN: bloowriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bloowriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/460430-A-beginning