*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/559770-Weight-Watchers
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
Life, Adventure, Family, Writing what else is there? Random thoughts.
#559770 added January 8, 2008 at 3:22pm
Restrictions: None
Weight Watchers
Well, on Saturday I had my Weight Watcher's weigh in and I lost 1.6 pounds the previous week. I was thrilled! Total weight loss is now 14 pounds but it hasn't been easy and this week has been challenging. Today is the first day I've been able to get to the gym. I wanted to go on Sat and Monday but I just had too much going on. That said, I did an extra long work out today. I just walk but I walked for 75 minutes. Let me tell you, I much prefer 40 mins which is my usual, but I want weight loss. I got my husband to jump on the bandwagon and count his points too so that helps with both us trying to watch our points. Right now, if anything, I just have to crack down and watch the points.

The New Hampshire primary is on the way!! Barak looks to take it. I'm still voting Hillary though in my primary. One that that definately convinced me was the argument that Hillary has the experience to bring on that change and I believe that. I believe she does care passionately and I believe the Clintons have enough ability to change to reinvent themselves. I believe Michigan, Nevada and South Carolina have the next primaries so I'm looking forward to those. A second place finish does not really damage Hillary if you ask me. She's got to work hard, but I believe she can do it.

Writing wise it's been hard to catch up. I have to time to dedicate to sitting in front of the computer to write. I did work on tweaking my query letters for some upcoming projects. I'm about 1/2 done with WOLF'S KISS. I'm doing research on a short story I'm putting together for the Writer's Digest. This will be for the Children's category.

I just want to thank everyone who has donated to the Bard's Hall and SOYB lately. These GENEROUS donations have saved both contests for another 2-3 months and I am so grateful. That said, show off your support and ENTER them now!

Smiles
Steph

© Copyright 2008 SpookyBee (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SpookyBee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/559770-Weight-Watchers