*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/592775-My-Mothers-Leg-is-Healing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#592775 added June 23, 2008 at 11:08pm
Restrictions: None
My Mother’s Leg is Healing
Kamál (Perfection), 19 Nur (Light), 165 B.E. – Monday, June 23, 2008 about 7:58 PM PDT

My mother's leg is healing. The nurse came in today and changed the bandage. The nurse also changed the packing inside the hole. The hole in my mother's leg is now four inches instead of five inches. It still hurts her when they put the packing in the hole, but not as much as it did last week.

Mom's walking better, she is still sleeping in the hospital bed. She's going to continue sleeping in it until the wound is healed and I get a lamp for her bedroom. I took the lamp out of her bedroom and put it in the dining room because the light that was in there had a bad switch and it cost more to have the light fixed then to get a new light.

I think I'll go to some yard sales and see what they have. I haven't bought a new light of any kind for the house in quite a while. The lamps we have now were bought at yard sales. Even the floor lamp I threw out was bought at a yard sale. Maybe it's time I bought some new lamps. I'll have to check the prices on the Internet and see how much one cost.

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/592775-My-Mothers-Leg-is-Healing