*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/593818-Just-a-Driveby-and-a-mini-rant
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
Life, Adventure, Family, Writing what else is there? Random thoughts.
#593818 added June 30, 2008 at 9:24am
Restrictions: None
Just a Driveby and a mini-rant
Well, it's been an adventurous weekend. Brent put up the molding in Joe's new room and painted the wall the same color as Andrew's room, light blue. Now he just has to paint the trim. I was busy with the kids for the most part. Andrew and I went to church yesterday morning. While Joe was sleeping, I spent the time trying to catch up on my emails which had been badly neglected. Today is Disneyland. We're all looking forward to it. My only compliant is that Disneyland is outrageous $$$wise. Regular tickets w/o the discount for adults are $65.00 and for kids and seniors they are $55.00. I filled up my gas tank for $83.00 and then we have to figure in food and cool drinks & souvenirs. Truly, Disneyland can't be done on the cheap anymore. I suppose on the upside you are getting more of a "higher" scale consumer and you aren't attracting riff-raft but still, for us, it's not something we can do when we have a day off together. We have to plan and save for it. Well, thanks for letting me get that bitch out of the way...time to have fun. *Bigsmile*

Steph

© Copyright 2008 SpookyBee (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SpookyBee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/593818-Just-a-Driveby-and-a-mini-rant