*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/695274-A-Great-Story
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1645936
A journey through life, complete with life lessons!
#695274 added May 6, 2010 at 11:54am
Restrictions: None
A Great Story.....
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
~ Maya Angelou

The snow came and went yesterday, but tomorrow it promises to return. Today, however, the sun is shining as bright as ever! *Delight* I don't know if it's really cold out, but the weatherman says it's suppose to only get to 50 today. Never trust the weatherman though. You'd be surprised around here with the weather. It can turn at the drop of a dime. Life is good, however, no matter! *Bigsmile*
And speaking of life being good. I received an email questioning me on that...all I can say is Attitude. I could be on my death bed, but I will always tell you that life is good. If I remember correctly, it was Deepak Chopra, in his book entitled, The Way of the Wizard who makes mention that 'intentions, compressed into words enfold magical power.'
And well...speaking of...I happen to have been able to read a story of one of our authors here on WDC. It had such an impact on me upon reading it, I'd like to take the time and recommend it for you. If/when you receive the time, please give it your time. It has been written by our dear PlannerDan (no blushing over there Dan!):

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1668384 by Not Available.


This story has been my reminder that I really need to get back to writing( amongst other reminders that it brings to mind when reading it). I have just had so much happening in life lately, but there is an unfinished story I need to complete before I die. I am determined to get it done.
Okay...as you were! Make the best of this day that has been 'gifted' to you. Enjoy your moments....*Heart*

My 'Gift' Of Song For You This Day~
*Bullet* [Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

© Copyright 2010 SummerLyn Guthrie (UN: summerlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SummerLyn Guthrie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/695274-A-Great-Story