*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/747066-Spaced-out
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#747066 added February 14, 2012 at 9:56am
Restrictions: None
Spaced out?
My Zen Cat stares at me from the calendar on the wall, and all of a sudden, I am Zen. I have to shake my head to come back to reality.

In my email account I had a library notice this morning that the biography about Emily Dickinson is in and ready to be picked up. I'm very anxious to start reading it but probably won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow. Jim has some physical therapy scheduled today and it will be difficult to get away.

And it's COLD! Night before last, 24 degrees, not quite as bad last night, and gradually warming back up, thank goodness. I've been working on a knitted shawl for a few months and last night while watching Jeopardy, I actually wrapped up in it to knit some more. The warmth gave me incentive *Smile*. It was so cold I went to bed a 9:30. Haven't done that in ages.

It's so sad about Whitney Houston. What a beautiful voice she had. On "Sunday Morning", a show on CBS on Sunday morning (duh), someone spoke about her and said something I agree one hundred percent with. He wished we could just mourn her death and relish her music and leave the other stuff alone. Me too.

until next time....c

© Copyright 2012 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/747066-Spaced-out