*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/756320-Snow-Shes-Comeing-Undone
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#756320 added July 8, 2012 at 7:46pm
Restrictions: None
Snow She’s Come(ing) Undone
Saturday, July 7, 2012 ~ July 2012 Unofficial: FOLLOW ME BLOGGING CHALLENGE prompt is "Invalid Entry by Thundersbeard 30DBC JULY HOST


I’m coming undone,
brain cell by brain cell
I’m losing touch with reality.

Someone, I think Dr. Phil, once said “There is no reality only perception,” if that is true, then I’m probably losing touch with perception rather then reality. Either way, it’s been a weird two day. First, let me explain why I’m responding to the “Follow Me” prompt for Saturday, July 7, on Sunday, July 8.

Saturday, was almost a lost writing day. I say almost lost because I accomplished only one piece of writing on that day. On Saturday, I made an entry in "Snow Scribbles called "How do I judge thee, let me count the ways. The only reason I made that entry was because Saturday was the last day of the week and I have to make at least three entries a week in that blog.

By the time I completed and posted that entry, it was about 8:43 PM Pacific Time, which is 11:43 PM Eastern Time. I then added a couple of things to the introduction to that blog; anyway, by the time I finished it was close to 9:00 PM or 12:00 AM (depending on which side of the country you are living on). At this point, I realized while my mind was willing to go on my body was weak and wanted to go to sleep.

I spent all day Saturday changing, feeding, and talking to my mother. As I went to bed, I realized that there was a good possibility I was losing touch with reality and I needed to take to a adult; yes, my mother is 91 years old, but talking to Mom is like talking to a two or three year old.

I think I’m coming undone,
so tomorrow
I’m getting out in the sun.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/756320-Snow-Shes-Comeing-Undone