*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/759137-I-am-sorry
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#759137 added August 22, 2012 at 11:07am
Restrictions: None
I am sorry!
Hello my sunny pals,

Do you ever make mistakes with your words? Do you ever get caught up in the moment and say something you probably shouldn't have?

A few days ago I called Brian an Idiot in front of the kids. In fact I told them exactly that. I was upset that he purchased a play station for Jax. I didn't think he needed the gaming unit for no reason esp sense his birthday is coming up in October!

In my own struggling mind I forgot that it's not nice to call your ex-husband an idiot. I was thinking even if we were married I would have said that out loud.

I do use my words. I am expressive. I can't hold anything inside. I have lost my sensor that connects my brain to my words. I let my emotions rule and I get myself in trouble. Not all the time but sometimes my words have come back to haunt me.

Jackson tells Brian every single thing that I do and say. He reports back to him the smallest detail. I am sure Brian is thrilled with knowing so much about his ex! I find it kind of funny until Brian calls me out on it. He has no trouble with confrontation now that we are divorced. He would have never said anything to me while we were married. He would have let it all slide.

I even got called out for something that someone else said. However I got the answer I was wondering about. I told you recently that someone keeps telling me that Brian and I are going to get back together. Well...It got back to Brian that I said that we were getting back together and let me tell you he was PISSED!

First of all I never told anyone that. Jackson's friend over heard me talking to his mom and came to his own conclusion on that and of course shared it with my son who couldn't wait to tell his dad!

Oh man the look on Brian's face was priceless. He had this look of horror and OMG she is CRAZY! I almost felt sorry for him.

I am laughing now but at the time it wasn't really that funny. I felt bad that he was mad at me. I felt bad that he thinks I am crazy and I felt bad that this is how our relationship is always going to be. Strange!

Love,
Michelle

© Copyright 2012 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/759137-I-am-sorry