*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/759288-Paint-and-Pour
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#759288 added August 24, 2012 at 10:48am
Restrictions: None
Paint and Pour?
Hello my sunny pals,

I am an artist!

I always seem to find myself in the right place at the right time. I knew my creativity had been needing a boost so when I got an email last week about a Paint and Pour party event at the art studio in town I knew I needed to sign up! I talked some girlfriends into joining me and last night we painted.

It was an experience I won't soon forget. Brenda had never painted before in her life. It was like watching a kid in a candy store! All of the energy in the room was positive and fun! It was art class for adults and it was something my soul had been aching for.

Our picture last night was Van Gogh's starry night over Monet's water lilies and the bridge over the mill pond in Brighton. It turned out pretty cool and with 20 different artist in the room all the pictures were the same but different. It was very original.

It was the reminder I needed to start living again. I can let go of some of my stress and be happy.

I am very happy today!

Love,
Michelle

© Copyright 2012 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/759288-Paint-and-Pour