*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786182-Recovery-in-progress
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#786182 added July 4, 2013 at 8:48pm
Restrictions: None
Recovery in progress...
I just read asymmetrical's blog and the title reminded me that I finished Artifacts, the book I thought I might not get through. It turned out to be pretty good. She has several sequels to it...not sure about those *Rolleyes*. I downloaded an ebook from the library, Tess Gerritsen's first novel, Keeper of the Bride, pretty good so far, a mystery of course. I love my Kindle; it's so instant *Smile*

I've started a new WW2 vet transcription. This one was a POW...don't know much yet, just getting into it...more later.

My back mole excision is feeling much, much better, and I must say my posture has improved profoundly because of it. A few stitches near the center of your back will do that for you. I'm not to do much yardwork for a few days but I am itching to get out there. We had more rain and wind last night and I have several pine twiggies lying around awaiting the picker-upper. And I have shrubs to trim and edging to do. I'm giving it a couple more days and that's it.

My daughter and a girlfriend went to see The Heat last Monday night (it was her birthday). She said it was hilarious and she would go to see it again. I'm thinking I may go this weekend if it's still playing here. I like Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy, and I could use a good laugh. She had a very nice birthday especially since she has a job this year (yay!). One of her coworkers made her a key lime pie. She said it was delicious...I like those, too. Too bad she is in Delaware and I am here in Florida. I could only drool. But I am so happy she is happy *Smile*.

Other than a few fireworks popping here and there, there's not much else happening. We just had a horrific rain shower but it came and went so the local shows will probably go on. I will stay at home to give Mopsy moral support *Smile*.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2013 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786182-Recovery-in-progress