*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786851-Bloggers-
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#786851 added July 16, 2013 at 9:24am
Restrictions: None
Bloggers ...
I have a list of blogs I follow, like most of you, and I try to check everyone off daily to see if they have made a new entry. I feel it's like talking to a neighbor across the fence, finding out what's happened since we talked last, sympathizing with the bad, celebrating with the good, offering help with problems, just being a good neighbor and friend.

Maybe it's because it's summertime and people are on trips or something, but my favorite entry people seem to be diminishing ... and that makes me worry about them. One has completely erased her blog *Sad*. I love reading blogs. It makes me feel like I am a part of this community just like talking to neighbors and being a part of my neighborhood.

I do tend to be a worrier so if you haven't blogged for awhile and have a free moment, just a short blog to let me know how you are would be great. Waiting to hear and ...

until next time ... c

© Copyright 2013 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786851-Bloggers-