*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841510-Gone
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2030287
dreams and interpretations
#841510 added February 15, 2015 at 3:57pm
Restrictions: None
Gone
Last night was a miserable night. I was still tossing and turning at 5am. I took some melatonin about that time and dreamt about David Ortiz hitting a home run to knock in the winning run.

I have always had an affection with baseball, even if I never could play it very well. My position in life mirrors this relationship. Since I can not perform as well as most people I take on the role of encourager and celebrator of what others can do. I will never hit a home run to win a game (very unlikely). Yet I can do the best with who I am and maybe that is another way to hit a home run. In being who I am I allow others to be who they are and together we discover that there is more to life. We are rich. God has gifted us beyond our wildest dreams. We are children of the creator, God workmanship to bring back to life those who might not otherwise experience it.
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841510-Gone