*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845367-Still-doing-well
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#845367 added March 31, 2015 at 7:16am
Restrictions: None
Still doing well...
I am at the point with my prednisone where I feel like I can do anything. Yard work is becoming an everyday activity. So...it must be time to start tapering off...the prednisone, that is. I need to talk to my doctor. He gave me no instructions in that regard except "don't quit taking it". I have an emg on Friday, and I will try to find some answers to that question then. Since I already have glaucoma and osteoporosis, I don't want to take it any longer than absolutely necessary. No bad side effects yet...fingers crossed.

March is marching out quietly and warmly here. It's just getting light and the birds are beginning to sing. As the sky lightens, the orange windows dim. At least they look orange to me with the lights on behind them. Sometimes my colors are not just right. Cars are driving by on their way to ... where? I feel like soon I may be walking on that new sidewalk over to the golf course...just need to get my confidence a little higher ... wouldn't want to get stranded.

I have a volunteer luncheon to attend tomorrow, very close so it won't involve much driving. They are even serving vegetarian meals for those who ask...which I did. It's for the library...my favorite place.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2015 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845367-Still-doing-well