*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845783-Trying-to-live-in-the-here-and-now
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#845783 added April 4, 2015 at 7:53am
Restrictions: None
Trying to live in the here and now....
The volunteer luncheon on Wednesday was delightful, great food and entertainment and prizes galore donated by local merchants. I came home with a pretty plant and a full belly.

My emg yesterday went well, no problems even though needles are inserted into the muscles in question. I wonder where all that electricity goes *Laugh*? My doctor's nurse printed the report of my mri from last week, but I do need some interpretation. It doesn't look very remarkable to me, and that could be the reason doc has not been in touch. I was able to move up my next appointment to May 5th so I can discuss the prednisone and go over all my reports sooner...feeling better about it now. And still feeling very well.

My printer is on the blink so I must try to get some cartridges this weekend, need to print the minutes for my book club next Tuesday. At least I hope it's the ink. That's what the flashing light is saying. And I need to do some copying of my taxes since mail day is coming. I always wait until the last minute to mail them...ugh.

I am watching a series called Rectify on Netflix. I would say it's a psychological thriller, and I usually do not watch that genre, but I keep going back for more. I think it's the strong characters. I don't believe it's a new show so everyone probably knows about it but me *Laugh*. It's about a man who was wrongfully imprisoned (death row) when he was a teenager, finally released on new dna evidence, and his interaction with family and friends after missing out on much of his normal life. I have immediately gone to Wikipedia to find out how many episodes there are for all the other series I have watched, but this one...no....I want to be surprised.

It's a little misty and foggy this morning, may rain today, but very warm, upper 80s. Loving this weather!

until next time...c

© Copyright 2015 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845783-Trying-to-live-in-the-here-and-now