*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846562-Daylight-is-stretching
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#846562 added April 11, 2015 at 7:16am
Restrictions: None
Daylight is stretching...
It isn't light yet. I checked the sunrise for today and it's 7:08 with sunset at 7:54. The bobwhite is calling somewhere outside my open window and other birds are singing in the dark. I recognize the cardinal and Woody.

Yesterday I saw my eye doctor for a pressure check...25. I was surprised when she said she is not sure now that I have glaucoma. What? She said I may be one of those people who just tolerate high pressure, and she is referring me to a specialist at UF/Shands. I'm not responding to drops anymore and she says I have no damage to my optic nerve although it's asymmetrical...whatever that means. I came home and did the happy dance *Smile*. I hope it wasn't premature.

Our huge downtown art festival is this weekend. I would love to go but parking is such a problem...maybe. Some musician friends will be playing at 2 today on the lawn of the Thomas Center. There will be hundreds of artists displaying so many beautiful works. Kate Barnes, local, won the poster contest that represents the festival. She lives at Cross Creek (Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings), http://news.sfcollege.edu/2015/03/24/spring-arts-festival-poster-artist-kate-bar...

Tomorrow I am definitely going to an author presentation at the library. Maria de los Santos who lives in Wilmington, Delaware, will be speaking about her new novel, The Precious One...can't miss a fellow Delawarean.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2015 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846562-Daylight-is-stretching