*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873418
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #2074957
A young, psychotic republican goes to a treatment program, and meets psychotic democrats.
#873418 added February 12, 2016 at 3:16am
Restrictions: None
Harry is Hungry
I had previously gotten an additional $50.00 in grocery money a week, since I had parent-funded it. When I got demoted to core, Elizabeth told me that for the weekend, I would not be getting the extra money until a decision would be made. Since I was back in core, I had to do his grocery shopping with the house, instead of everyone getting his or her own money to go grocery shopping.
I was so hungry that on July 10th, 2011, I took some steaks, that were meant to be the houses dinner for the following evening, and cooked them when no one was home. Winfield and Luke showed up at the house as I had made all of the steaks for myself.
Winfield apprehended me, in which I responded by saying that I was tired of starving. Luke turned to me and exclaimed, “You are the most selfish, worthless piece of s*** that has existed on this planet. Why are you even here when you don’t give a f*** about changing, or are you even capable of changing?” I told Luke about how I wanted to change; I just didn’t want to be deprived of anything that any rich American has. Han arrived, having overhead the conversation, and he told me that I am sounding like the 1% who everyone in the country hates. I told Han that I like being like the one percent. Luke turned to me and exclaimed, “Too bad, you are not, and unless you continue to be financially supported, you are not mentally competent enough to become part of the 1%.

That night, I was upstairs, writing a novel on his computer, when I heard Luke knocking on all of the doors. I presumed that the reason was to see if anyone was there, which was evident once I heard Luke screaming at his father via telephone.
You call yourself a wonderful father; you call yourself a wonderful father; HOW DARE YOU CALL YOURSELF A WONDERFUL FATHER. You call me a privileged child; YOU NEVER TOOK ME TO DISNEY WORLD; YOU NEVER TOOK ME TO THE PLAYGROUND; YOU NEVER TAUGHT ME HOW TO RIDE A BIKE; YOU NEVER TOOK ME TO THE TOY STORE. ALWAYS WORKING, I SAW YOU COMING HOME DUNK ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS. YOU CLAIM I CAME FROM A PRIVILEGED BACKGROUND, HOW COME YOU NEVER GAVE ME ANYTHING. A GOOD EDUCATION, YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WHEN YOU HIT ME WITH A CROWBAR OVER GETTING A B-. YOU REALLY THINK THE FACT YOU WERE TOO LOOSE ON MY GRADES IS WHY I DIDN’T DO TOO WELL IN HIGH SCHOOL, AND YOU REALLY THINK THAT LACK OF PUNISHMENT IS WHY I GOT IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW. WHAT ABOUT THE FACT YOU WERE ALMOST NEVER THERE FOR ME, AND WHEN YOU WERE THERE, THOSE WERE VIOLENT MOMENTS. YOU REALLY THINK PAYING TO SEND ME HERE MAKES UP FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU DID TO ME AS A CHILD, WHEN IF YOU HAD TREATED ME WELL AS A KID, I WOULD NEVER HAD TURNED OUT THIS WAY.
© Copyright 2016 Cory Snyder (UN: coolboy007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cory Snyder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873418