*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876323-SATURDAY-HUMOR
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#876323 added March 12, 2016 at 12:16am
Restrictions: None
SATURDAY HUMOR
A 114-year old woman wins the lottery but doesn't know yet.

Howard is assigned to tell this woman the good news face-to-face on behalf of the lottery company. His manager warns him that the woman is very old and she is likely to have a heart attack and die from hearing such big news.

Howard says he will be as gentle as he can with this news.

On the way out, his colleagues tell him that the old lady won't be able to handle this news and may die from such a sudden change.

He assures them that he will break the news gently.

He gets to the lady's house and the intern reminds him that the woman is very frail and he should be careful not to kill her with such a shock.

Howard says he is fully aware of the situation and he won't let the woman get a shock.

He knocks on the door and as carefully as possible, he explains that the woman has won a large sum of money.

Not wanting her to stay on this incredible thought for too long, he asks what she thinks she would do with the money.

She says "Why, I have no need for this money at my age. I'll donate it to you."
Howard drops dead from shock.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876323-SATURDAY-HUMOR