*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876405-KARMA
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#876405 added March 13, 2016 at 10:45am
Restrictions: None
KARMA
PLEASE EXPLAIN KARMA.

I SEE SOME WHO PERFORM SELFISH ACTIONS PROSPER WHILE SOME GOOD PEOPLE ARE POOR

To prosper; means to be fortunate...

Karma is a Cosmic Law but most misunderstand its true meaning...

While it is true that we will reap what we sow, we need to understand its deeper meaning from the view point of Divine Knowledge:

From the view point of the worldly (those who put importance on externals) the dishonest or selfish person may appear to prosper, but they are really being grasped tighter and tighter by Maya (the constricted fragmentation of selfishness), so in fact they are not prospering spiritually...

To prosper (real prosperity) means: to continually rise in spiritual consciousness...
to be filled with loving self-sacrifice, compassion, generosity, sympathy and bliss...

The worldly base prosperity on temporary externals while the wise and Self-realized see good fortune and prosperity as spontaneous selfless actions and the boon of elevated consciousness...

"But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust does corrupt, and where thieves do not break nor steal" ..

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876405-KARMA