*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895869-Happy-Diwali-
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#895869 added October 29, 2016 at 2:15am
Restrictions: None
Happy Diwali !
Beloved, Happy Diwali ! Lets light a row of lights, in memory of our love, Lets Purify our Hearts in renewal of this vow of love …forever
Beloved a-light this love : The row of lights is our chakras ;
1. Beloved, I Light my Root Chakra: Muladhara —
I am now grounded and my Foundation upon my Mother Earth is unshakeable. I am Strong and have freedom and independence, financially, emotionally and physically. My Mother Earth provides me with all security physical needs and food. I Light my Fire in Personal and Universal Energy flowing into me, keeping me strong, steadfast and courageous. This is my birthright. I remember.
2. Beloved , I Light my Sacral Chakra: Swadishtana—
I accept myself as the Child of God , Unique, Yet Humble,with Gratitude and Love. In this vibration, I alight myself. Knowing that water constitutes majority of my physical being, this vibration brings healing, rejuvenation to all the water molecules in my being. I Light my lamp to creativity, Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure and sexuality. This is my birthright, I have no guilt , no shame.
3. Beloved, I Light my Solar Plexus Chakra : Manipura —
I have the ability to be confident and in control of my life, my seat of self-will, mental acuity and sense of identity. Its element is fire. I Light my fire to connect with this chakra and access my subconscious emotion, ego and will power. I am Self-worthy, self-confident and established in self-esteem. This is my birthright. I take back my power and wield it for myself.
4. Beloved , I Light mine Heart Chakra : Anahata —
I light my ability to love. The heart chakra is the integration point for the seven chakras of the body, because it holds the sacred spark of the divine and the intuition of the Mother. I shall keep loving, knowing that love is a give and take. I shall protect this love and allow no one to take advantage of my love, nor fool me into falling for their motivations.
I Alight the sense of touch. seat of compassion, love and healing. I connect with this chakra to access love, joy and inner peace. This is my birthright, the right to live in peace, to protect my love.

5. Beloved I Light my Throat Chakra : Vishudha —
My ability to communicate. I light the ether within this chakra, knowing it as the seat of self-expression, and speech. I connect with this chakra to access creative expression, communication, self-expression of feelings and the truth. This is my birthright, to express the truth and shun falsehood in all forms.
6. Beloved I Light my Third Eye Chakra : Ajna —
My ability to focus on and see the big picture. I alight this chakra, the seat of intuition, and extra-sensory perception. I connect with this chakra to access Intuition, imagination, wisdom and the ability to think and make decisions.
7. Beloved I Light my Crown Chakra: Sahasrara —
I light the lamp of highest chakra, represents mine ability to be fully connected spiritually. I Awaken this chakra, the seat of divinity, peace and enlightenment. I connect with this chakra to access all-knowing, eternal bliss and liberation from all things corporeal/material, Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality and pure bliss.

From untruth lead us to Truth.
From darkness lead us to Light.
From death lead us to Immortality.
Om Peace, Peace, Peace.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895869-Happy-Diwali-