*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898455-REFLECT
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#898455 added November 26, 2016 at 11:49pm
Restrictions: None
REFLECT
*I LOOK into you... and I don't see any* other barrier than yourself.
*You are standing in your own way*.
And unless you understand it, nothing is possible towards inner growth.
If somebody else was the barrier, you could have dodged him, you could have bypassed him.
If somebody else was the barrier, you could have escaped. But you are the barrier.
You cannot dodge ? Who will dodge whom? You cannot bypass??? Who will bypass whom? You cannot escape, because wherever you will go you will be there.
*Your barrier is you, and it will follow you like a shadow*.
This has to be understood as deeply as possible. How does this barrier arise?
What is the mechanism of the ego which becomes the barrier? A hard crust around you ??? and you cannot fly into the sky, you cannot open into the world of love and prayer.
This shell of the ego, how is it born? If you can understand the birth of the ego, you will know the secret of how to dissolve it.
The very *understanding of the arising of the ego becomes the freedom*.
The ego is born ??? not that you know yourself ???
the ego is born through reflections.
*You see your reflection in the eyes of others* , *in the faces, in their words*, and *you go on accumulating those reflections* . Not knowing who you are, you have to find an identity.
This happens because you are always *creating a reflection of your own self in the other* .
You are creating an illusion. And then you are in love and then you are in hate, then you find friends and then you find enemies, and *they are all your reflections* .
There is an old Hindu story:
A great king made a palace. The palace walls were covered with mirrors, millions of mirrors. To enter into that palace was beautiful.
You could see your face in millions of mirrors all around you - millions of you all around.
*You could have taken a candle* - and *millions of candles; and a small candle would be reflected from millions of mirrors* , and the *whole palace would be filled with light by a small candle* .
One night it happened that by accident a dog entered. He looked around. He was so scared, scared to death - millions of dogs!
He was so scared that he completely *forgot the door he had come in* from. Of course, millions of dogs all around - *death was certain* .
He started barking - millions of dogs started barking.
He became aggressive - millions of dogs became aggressive. He crashed against the walls.
By the morning he was found dead. And there was nobody except the dog himself.
*And this is the whole situation in this world*.
You bark, you fight, you fall in love, you make friends and enemies, and every person is functioning like a mirror to you.
It has to be so! Unless you awake, and unless you realize who you are, you will continue seeing in the mirrors of others your own reflection - making love to your own reflection, fighting with your own reflection.
The ego is absolutely masturbatory. It is masturbation - doing everything to yourself through your own reflections.
And a master is needed to make you REFLECT, rather then see REFLECTIONS/illusions,
more and more aware of your reflections – DEATH & BIRTH CYCLE is certain.
The more reflections you become, a fire arises in your heart, and you are burning.
Only when can you drop the fear and take the jump - when LOVE-Oneness is more than your own fear.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898455-REFLECT