*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899802-Gurupriya-Didis-Diary
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#899802 added December 17, 2016 at 10:48pm
Restrictions: None
Gurupriya Didi's Diary
"Shree Shree Ma was staying in Poona for a time. One day, when a number of us were sitting in Her room, the conversation turned to Ma's visit to the Pondicherry Ashram. A Brahmachari of our Ashram who had spent some time in Pondicherry was among the people present. He told us that while there, he had questioned Satubhai (Shri Satyendra Thakur, an inmate of the Shri Aurobindo Ashram) about Ma's meeting with the Mother of Pondicherry and Satubhai had told him that when the Mother saw Ma for the first time, the Mother perceived a huge light resembling lightning and on either side of that light there were what seemed to be dark clouds. When asked about the meaning of the clouds the Mother said they might perhaps signify obstacles.
During this conversation Professor Jyotish Das Gupta, the brother-in-law of Shri Nalini Sen, who is an inmate of the Shri Aurobindo Ashram, was present. He said; "Ma, I also have been to Pondicherry. There someone told me that the Mother looked straight at you with a steady gaze and you, unable to bear it, lowered your eyes." Professor J. Das Gupta related more of the kind and wanted to know what Ma had to say about it all.
Ma listened to everything and then said with a smile; "She is the Mother and this (pointing to Herself) Her little daughter. What more is to be said about it?"
But some of us including myself begged of Ma; "Should not the actual facts be disclosed? Do please speak, Ma! For in this case it cannot be as it would with ordinary people like ourselves."
When we went on pressing Ma to explain to us what had really happened, She laughed heartily and at last responded; "As you know, Shri Haribabaji took this small child with him when he went on pilgrimage to South India. This is precisely how this little child went to see the Mother of the Sri Aurobindo Ashram. This body did not approach the Mother in quest of spiritual experience or the like; a little girl is simple and natural in the presence of her own mother. You well know that the behaviour of this body is quite unpredictable ('elomelo'): here there is no question of giving or receiving power, of finding anything bearable or unbearable--whatever comes to pass at any time is as it should be. As this body feels here with you now, just exactly the same it felt at Pondicherry. What is the difference between this body, the Mother and you all? From your angle of vision only they are different one from the other."

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899802-Gurupriya-Didis-Diary