*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918378-Everyone-was-part-of-Existence
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#918378 added August 24, 2017 at 3:37pm
Restrictions: None
'Everyone was part of Existence.
NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES

All of a sudden, I felt like I had been fired upwards, like a rocket at great speed. I remember the sound, like a combined type of beep, hum, and vibration all at once. I saw the brilliant light at the bottom. At first, the light was white, and then it turned into several colors, like a rainbow. I heard musical notes that accompanied me. Then I was going into a space where everything around me was hyperactive, mega, ultra-real. I also find it hard to describe the sensation of Extreme Reality that I felt. It was very difficult to describe because that kind of reality doesn´t exist in this world. In fact, this world that all we know is like a joke or like something made of plastic compared to the new world where I´ve just arrived. You could feel a very huge ecstasy of love, something indescribable and that you have never experienced in your life.

I felt a sensation of abundance and plenty. I didn't need anything, nor did I lack anything around me. I was in a state of perfection, feeling perfectly safe and confident. I was not frightened of anything. I did not feel a fear of sickness or that I might be wrong. I felt more like 'Myself' than ever. I felt an empowerment of myself.

Yet, I felt neither inferior nor superior to anyone or anything around me. Everyone was a part of existence, including myself.

This made me feel that I had the right to live and that my actions were noble and benevolent to everyone around me. I felt the safety that nothing bad was going to happen to me. I felt as if this place was my own true home because I had the sensation of being home, safe, protected, and welcomed. I felt liberty because I didn't feel like a slave who was indebted to anyone or anything. I felt oneness because I was part of everything that surrounded me, and everything in its own way was part of me.

I had the sensation of continuity or of belonging to this life. There was a feeling of creation or of consciousness because everything that I imagined or thought about took form instantly before me. This included people who were able to communicate with me without needing to speak. I only had to create the words in my mind and the person would hear it and vice versa, like telepathic communication. I felt peace and tranquility like inner and outer peace, peace, peace and more peace.

There was complete serenity wrapped in a sense of timelessness or eternity. I had the sensation of living there all my life as if I had always been there. In fact, I had no memory at that moment of the identity I now have. I didn't remember anything from my current life, including my name, age, or the fact that I live on a planet called Earth. I had no memory of what it is to be a human or about anything that comes with it like eating, sleeping, or traveling. I felt love and ecstasy. This is the hardest part for me to talk about because trying to explain this sensation with only words degrades the experience. It is like the physical sensation that would be to feel an orgasm multiplied by 10 times and continued throughout time without limits, and in which the emotional feeling would be like Universal Compassionate Love, gratitude, and union.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918378-Everyone-was-part-of-Existence