*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920254-Name-of-God
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#920254 added September 13, 2017 at 3:52am
Restrictions: None
Name of God
GOD can transfer you from this planet to other stars through the Hazel Ray. There are many living planets. So it is the Will of God that you come into this world as a man or woman.

You have to repay the Debt of your ancestors, because you are really the Blessed souls - those souls, which appeared in front of the Lord God, before creation.

Before this human creation all spirits got together and they promised and made that commitment: That they will worship only God and be thankful to the Lord God and live to get above the manifest, above this harsh worldly life. They can cross over with the name of God. God blessed all spirits that the Holy Spirit would be the guide for them. The Holy Spirit means the prophets, the messengers and the Avataras. They have given certain rules which have been already forgotten by the spirits, the souls. So they have become a reminder. They have come to remind them; to walk on this way, this is right, this is wrong, this is right, this is wrong. You have come to me and it is also my duty to narrate the truth to you.

If anybody asks you, why you perform this, you say: 'Because we are believers in the One God, we sing the songs, the hymns of David. We sing the songs of all prophets; also the Gita. We believe in all prophets and we believe also in Mohammed.

Why? Because they are from the Holy Spirit. And we surrender to the Living God and we believe in the laws of Nature.'

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920254-Name-of-God