*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921188-NEAR-DEATH-EXPERIENCES
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#921188 added October 1, 2017 at 12:09am
Restrictions: None
NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES
NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES

Dr. Bell C.F. CHUNG, Ph.D. in Cognitive Psychology from a University in Hong Kong. I encountered a near fatal glider crash in New Zealand in 2004, falling down two hundred meters. I had an incredible eleven-minute near-death experience when my soul came out of my body and I was given the choice to die or to return to life. Unable to decide, I was restored to life. Yet a nightmare awaited me. The doctor declared that either my right foot was to be amputated or the bones would die from avascular necrosis.
Refusing to fall into the paradoxical disability trap, I integrated the traditional Chinese aesthetics and Indian Ayurvedic medicine into modern psychological treatment and discovered the vital key to activate the enormous self-healing power that lies inside us, the subconscious. I healed my physical injury and overcame the haunting depression, reborn and recovered with freedom and wisdom. Now, I am standing on my own feet again and my footsteps have reached nearly forty countries.

If every man who comes back from death is meant to carry a special mission, then I believe that my most important mission is to share my miracle recovery story because a miracle is not exclusive to me, but equally shared by everyone on this planet. I am merely a selected storyteller.

All of a sudden, the light switched on again. I felt being re-connected. My vision was somewhat fuzzy from that sudden change of brightness in the first second. Then a glimpse of light came into my eyes, bright yet warm and gentle, just like the first ray of the sunrise.

‘The darkness is over. Welcome to the brightness,’ the golden light said to me.

I found myself bathed in a sea of golden light, so peaceful and calm. I was fully embraced by a comforting love and gentleness. I also found my body dazzling, reflecting rays of golden light. The sense of warmth and love saturated me. I felt complete and infinite. I was composed of lights in that realm. I was a part of the light. I still had a body shape, but there was no boundary, like how we can see the sunlight, but cannot tell its boundary. Or if you pour some alcohol into a glass of water, it doesn’t dissolve but it would mix perfectly into the water.

It was incredible!

The second thing I noticed was that I was not breathing and my heart had stopped beating. Or I should say I no longer needed any breath or heartbeat. I found myself floating in the vacuum. As I was wondering if either my own weight or the gravity was lost, I looked down and saw the trashed body of the glider. Fragments of glass and metals were scattered all over the ground. The glider wings and tail were completely ruined. I looked closer and saw a broken young man lying there dying inside the compartment. His shirt was covered in blood. His wounds were bleeding badly. His forearm was broken. A white bone jutted out from his wrist. Even worse, the right ankle joint was horribly smashed and distorted. In horror, I realized this man looked just like me! That’s my body!

I knew I was dying.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921188-NEAR-DEATH-EXPERIENCES