*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921680-October-2---Beginning
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2136996
This will be where I prepare to write my 2nd book of Mystical Realms.
#921680 added October 7, 2017 at 10:46pm
Restrictions: None
October 2 - Beginning
OCTOPREP 2017

October 2 – Beginning


Prior to the beginning of this story, the protagonist, Siobhan, had visited the Mystical Realm and learned that many of their struggles are the same struggles that humans face. But she also learned about how loyal and family-oriented they are. She gets to see first-hand how their world looks, feels, smells and works. After hearing the story of one family and their struggles, she is then given a choice to either remain human or become one of the mystical realm inhabitants permanently – if she can complete the quest to prove her worth.

In this story, we learn of what questions she has before she makes her decision, what she decides to do, and what challenges await her based on her choice. We watch as she learns more about herself through her choice and the challenges that follow.

© Copyright 2017 Rhoswen - Relentless Victory (UN: bray2015 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhoswen - Relentless Victory has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921680-October-2---Beginning