*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921682-October-3---The-Quest
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2136996
This will be where I prepare to write my 2nd book of Mystical Realms.
#921682 added October 7, 2017 at 10:46pm
Restrictions: None
October 3 - The Quest
OCTOPREP 2017

October 3 – The Quest


At first, Siobhan questions whether or not she can take her family. She doesn’t want to leave her family behind.

Then she questions whether or not it will take too long and if she’ll die in the process. She worries about the dangers.

When Siobhan finally decides to take the quest on, she has realized that there is no hope in the human world and she desperately wants to live where there is hope, which there is in the Mystical Realm. What’s unjust in the human world can be made just in the Mystical Realm, and after years of being unjustly accused and persecuted, Siobhan longs for the day she can live with the hope of finally knowing that justice will be hers.

She reaches the point of no return during the second task in her quest, in which once she completes it, if she decides to go back to being human, she will die because it takes her into parts of the Mystical Realm that no human is allowed to know about. By this time she has learned some very important lessons about life and about herself – and realizes that she truly does belong in the Mystical Realm.

© Copyright 2017 Rhoswen - Relentless Victory (UN: bray2015 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhoswen - Relentless Victory has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921682-October-3---The-Quest