*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922438-WHO-IS-RESPONSIBLE-FOR-YOUR-UNHAPPINESS
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#922438 added October 20, 2017 at 12:38am
Restrictions: None
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR UNHAPPINESS?
Anger (unhappiness) makes you angry, greed (unhappiness) makes you greedy, depression (unhappiness) makes you depressed because all these emotions are thoughts, your attachment and demands from your thoughts does not let you see your true self, once you learn to get detached from your thoughts and start witnessing them from a distance, you will get clarity within and develop the ability to see your ego (attachment) and its movement. The best part is, ego vanishes once it is recognised and it comes back in another subtle forms to veil you again and again and again... you keep recognising it till it loses all it from… your real self floats up once your ego dissolves. This is "Aatmic Awareness", it will a process to make you realize love and peace within.

Most of us are unhappy for what we did not get or what we do not have and are never thankful for what we have. (worldly things and what nature has given, including this body). Don't make happiness your destination, it is a journey. Happiness is there in every moment but your demands for happiness in future or in the next moment does not let you eternal happiness availabe in the present moment. Enjoy every moment of your life by living choiceless life. You can only chose when you think you are missing something and you will always try to fill that gap with something or a person. Choiceless choice is living life the way IT IS and celebrating every moment AS IS. For all your unhappiness, no-body outside you is responsible and no event or situation is responsible, you simply need to stay aware and take responsibility of the moment you are in. Rest will be taken care of. You will know how powerful your awareness is.... How powerful your Aatman is.... How powerful you are.

Life is all about Aatman and eternal nature of self (bliss), but how your mind (conditioning) is drifting you towards materialistic world... towards things and thoughts which are temporary... which are illusive... which will give you unhappiness. In the bigining you are unhappy because you don't have it, later you feel insecure (fear/unhappy) because may lose it and lastly you feel disturbed and unhappy because you were not able to hold it for long... either you pass away or things change hands. So enjoy it when you have it and celebrate it when you lose it. You happiness is more important than 'YOUR' thoughts and things. Have you ever asked yourself that "Who is the one who is unhappy within me? "Who is suffering within me?" Is it the one who thinks or the one who simply lives the way life happens?

If we learn to witness the mind, we will avoid to go with its conditioned movement. There will be acceptability of the moment to flow with its movement. Simply witness, witnessing is learning, growing, flowing and glowing... you will get all the answers of your life. Remember that life has only solutions, problems are of the mind. So stay aware stay blessed.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922438-WHO-IS-RESPONSIBLE-FOR-YOUR-UNHAPPINESS