*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925699-HOTELIER
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#925699 added December 22, 2017 at 11:48pm
Restrictions: None
"HOTELIER"
Life of a Hotelier Experienced by the President of USA
Mr Donald Trump.
Being a Hotelier is not Everyone's Cup of Tea.
They say Life of a Hotelier and Soldier
is similar as there is always a starting time but no finish time and you have to be there smiling at all circumstances.
When the rest of world celebrates, hoteliers work to make them happy sacrificing their feelings, emotions and family life.
Out of all the professionals Hoteliers are the most smartest, well carried and best groomed people.
They are an example for the rest of the world on Etiquettes and Table Manners, they know the best.
I am very fortunate that I have been a Hotelier for 24 years of my life and being a Hotelier has Taught me what do you mean by Luxury and what are Brand Standards.
When hoteliers work in other industry they literally dominate the field.
Even for me If I would have never been a Hotelier I would have never had guts to do something what I am doing today.
As Gratitude Above is dedicated to all hoteliers. Lot of Respect for all of you because like Mr Trump every person should work as an Hotelier for atleast for one day experience being a "HOTELIER"

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925699-HOTELIER