*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940758-When-to-let-things-go-
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#940758 added September 3, 2018 at 5:00pm
Restrictions: None
When to let things go! 🚮🗑️🚮
When should you let things go? I'm learning that it's best to walk away for a bit. To cool off, so you don't erupt into a spewing volcano. Trust me it's not worth all that hot lava pouring out all over everyone, it doesn't do anyone any good. Especially if that person is you.

So, when do you say enough is enough. You've talked and talked until your flaming red in the face. Can't be blue cause your not holding your breath. It sure can't be good for your health.

Questions to ask yourself. Are they worth fighting for? Is this person worthy of your concern of what they are doing to you and or those around them? You need to ask are they physically hurting someone? Are they a danger to themselves? Wow, I could go on and on.

But, you know that it's not healthy for you. But, you've been dealing with this for over a year. It's time to just toss it into the garbage, because you have given it your all. Prayed about, asked for forgiveness, apologized and it's repeated over and over.

Give it to God, walk away, wash your hands of the filth that it holds in them. You can't make someone change. Only they can, only they can want something bad enough to change what is wrong. In their eyes it's not wrong to lie, steal and decieve others to the point that no one will ever believe what you say.

Question is when do you walk away?

May you be blessed always,

Personal Signature
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
A signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018




© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940758-When-to-let-things-go-