*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
2
6
7
8
9
10
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/948996-Sleepless-Night
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#948996 added January 6, 2019 at 4:37am
Restrictions: None
Sleepless Night
I woke up at 10:30 and couldn't go back to sleep, I got up at 11:30 and have been sitting in my recliner thinking about things. Nothing in particular, whatever pops into my mind. I decided to come in and put my thoughts on paper.

The weather was miserable yesterday, it was cloudy, the wind blew, and the temp outside was in the 40's so I didn't venture out.

I'll go to church this morning if I think I can stay awake, then my wife and I are going out for lunch at Sizzler. We'll have their 2 for $20 salad bar. We both enjoy the food and I especially like the clam chowder, every time it has been hot and tasty. I usually dine on chicken wings, Mac and cheese, along with a fresh salad.

After lunch we'll head over to Lowes or Home Depot and pick up a couple of gallons of paint to put on the boards where the new rain gutter will go. Hopefully we'll have a couple of days of dry weather so we can get this taken care of.

We have light rain coming down now and the forecast is for more rain during the day. Oh well our day is planned and maybe I'll throw in an hour ride on the recumbent bike. I was bad yesterday I didn't walk or ride; maybe I overdid it the day before!


Life is Good

© Copyright 2019 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/948996-Sleepless-Night