*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/969901-Learn-And-Teach-Through-Passionate-Discourse
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #1149750
A nothing from nowhere cast his words to a world wide wind, hindered by periphery.
#969901 added November 17, 2019 at 10:01am
Restrictions: None
Learn And Teach Through Passionate Discourse

Sometimes, I want to give away (to the potential reader) too much. But you have to sing that song in your heart, no matter how awkward. Some might like it, others might hate it. Mostly, it's no response and you move on -- to another beat, the next rhythm that spins your heart to dance...chance it.
Sometimes, its serendipity that reminds us our language can be decoded. We don't want to tell too much because the intensity of what you feel lies hidden in the words you chose. I responded to this note I happened upon in newsfeed:

"Note: Maybe the trees will take us for granted. Maybe t..."

Maybe the trees will take us for granted. Maybe they already have. Maybe we will grow up to do the same, you and I. Or maybe we will dive into the lake, together, and never come up. Maybe the summer will forget our names. Maybe it already has. Maybe we will lose ourselves in the fall and do the same, you and I. Or maybe we will splinter across the canyon, together, and become a fine dust. I already blame the Staghorn Cholla. I already blame the wild Vesper Sparrows. The saints of Phoenix have come here calling for us again. I am radiant with things I will never understand, and you, you are charged with the same. We are always, and always the same, you and I. We are drawing now nearer to the edge of the forest. Maybe the wolves will forget what they have seen here. Or maybe they will use it against us. Maybe we will return with our weapons, together, and do the same, you and I. Maybe we will become the bullets that splinter apart their bones in the names of men. WE WILL REMOVE THE ONCE SHARP TEETH, YOU AND I, AND LEAVE OUR FORMER NAMES AS VESTIGES IN THEIR PLACE.

Clouds, was what I imagined -- clouds personified. It doesn't have to be what the poet intended when you read. What did you see or feel when you invested your mind in consuming the poet's offering? His experience shared becomes the experience others may have had or Unknowingly processing. Passion-driven writing, no matter how controversial, doesn't feel wrong because you are not telling people what to feel.

Again, they will like it, hate it or leave it. Just have to be true to yourself. We are shaped by those interactions, but the passion/message will survive and eventually find those faces that know your true heart. Your growth comes from preserverence. You learn as you teach along the way.

"Moon In October 🌕

© Copyright 2019 ~ Brian K Compton ~ (UN: ripglaedr3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~ Brian K Compton ~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/969901-Learn-And-Teach-Through-Passionate-Discourse