*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/987004-Interesting-day
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2222875
A collection of thoughts and ideas
#987004 added July 2, 2020 at 3:50am
Restrictions: None
Interesting day
Well, today started out feeling like I should stay in bed. Got ready for work only to lose my phone as it sat right next to me. I searched for it for 5 minutes before turning around to look were I had been sitting to see my phone sitting right there next to my seat.

Thing only got more interesting from there. I was suppose to have till today and a new man on shift the floor. Just to end up building a chair for a customer then taking the floor so that the new guy could take over till and I got to wander the floor putting things away, helping customers and doing my best not to hit my head as i guided the new man in how to communicate with the crew.

Yet, in the end it was a good day. I got a lot done and at lest for a moment I got it through to the guy how to get things to till. Then after work i decided to gather up a few flyers to hand out at our nearby mall. That was fun and a huge success. I only got a few flyers to pass out but had such a good response that I went back and grab enough flyers to pass out to about 3/4ths of the stores in the mall. The flyers had item numbers for thing that have been hard to get a hold of lately.

I had only a few stores say no thank you. The rest asked about our hours so that they could makes plans of when to stop by.

© Copyright 2020 Silverwindrose Dragon Minstrel (UN: silverwindrose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverwindrose Dragon Minstrel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/987004-Interesting-day